Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December Already!

I promote honesty and transparency, so here goes.... I had the best intentions of posting weekly. Let's face it, biweekly would have been a better showing than what I have produced thus far. I could make a thousand excuses: 1. As soon as I arrive I have a thousand things to do; 2. The days fly by; 3. No one really reads the blog anyway (let's hope that isn't true). But, I am not going to make an excuse. I am going to make a promise to do better.

The beauty of fresh starts is the opportunity to grow. Students have a fresh start with the new semester. Everyone has a fresh start with the new year. So, I challenge each of you to make the best of your fresh start. I am so excited about this spring semester and I cannot wait to make positive changes to support the staff and students at Pecan Creek Elementary! See you in 2015!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you have a blog Mrs. Rainey, I will definitely be following along now! Keep it up! :)

    Rachael from www.lifeoutsidetheshell.com

    ReplyDelete